1.VPN Master Key Security
From the moment a VPN Master Key user turns on the VPN Master Key software, their Internet data becomes encrypted. Further, VPN Master Key have a strict no logs policy but it comes to seeing user activity online which may ask for data logging or reporting, VPN Master Key may allow some third party requests in some conditions.
Servers load. We monitor the server performance in order to recommend the most favorable servers to our customers.
- VPN Master Key may use some different cookies to develop the user experience on the website:
- VPN Master Key may use some websites cookies for statistical evaluation and website performance development.
- We may also use affiliate and refer-a-friend cookies to identify the customers referred to the Site by our partners/customers.
- In substance, all the website and service performance data is used for our user experience improvement, and none of the data is relevant to our customer activity while utilizing VPN Master Key service.
- Furthermore, servers may be provided by other websites or brokerage houses.
4.About information we collected
When you download the VPN app, connect to the VPN, or visit our websites, we and our third party service providers collect information about you or your device automatically. Here's a fuller explanation of the types of Personal Information collected when you use our Services:
- When you launch the VPN app, before you connect to the VPN, we and our service providers collect device-specific information, such as the unique mobile ID, hardware model, operating system version, language, and network information. We may also use, but never log or store, your IP address to derive your approximate (city-level) location. We use this information to provide and improve the Services, troubleshoot and perform analytics on our services. Our service providers may collect IP addresses for marketing attribution purposes.
- When you connect to the VPN, we collect your IP address, immediately encrypt it and store it only for the duration of your VPN session. Your IP address is deleted after you disconnect from the VPN. We do not associate your IP address with your online activities and we do not store or log your IP address after you disconnect from the VPN.
- We do not attribute any specific website visits or app usage to any specific user. We do not keep logs of your online activities and never associate any domains or applications that you use with you, your device, or email. Websites visited via our servers are aggregated and stored to: (1) Perform analytics on our services, including measuring whether our users, in aggregate, are able to successfully access certain websites or apps; (2) Troubleshoot service issues and improve service quality.